I am a London born Artist & Print-maker.
Over the years I have worked with an extensive list of musicians and record labels across the globe
I have also produced book jacket designs and editorial illustrations.
Please feel free to inquire about commissions or sales.
Clients & collaborators include:
Kevin Martin – The Bug
Dylan Carlson / Earth
Stephen O’Malley / Sunn O)))
Kawamura Kosuke / Erect Magazine (Jp)
Kohhei Matsuda / Bo Ningen
Bryce Davesne / electiic
Wolves in the Throne Room – Southern Lord Records
Boris – Inoxia Records / Daymare Recordings
- A Colony for ‘Them’ – Curated by Sam Pulitzer, Artists Space NYC, NY, USA. March to April 2014
- Simon Fowler – Illustrations & Prints Exhibition
At The Fox Reformed, London, N16. 23rd of November until early February 2012
- Present Time Exercises Exhibition – Curated by Cameron Deas.
At The Festival of Endless Gratitude, Copenhagen, Denmark. 15th to the 18th of September 2011
- Do Not Look at the Sun Issue 5 – Postcards From Paris – April 2011
- Roadburn Festival – April 15th 2011 (stage projection for Sunn O))) curated event)
- Rumpus Vol.3 – February 11th 2011
- Supersonic Festival – ‘From Light to Dark’ October 2010
- Birmingham Zine Festival Exhibition – September 2010
- Simon Fowler at Pogo Cafe – Prints Exhibition – February – March 2009
- Conflicts in London – Group Exhibition at ‘The Others’ Stoke Newington – April 2006
- LCC Printmaking Group Show – Cottons Atrium, London – 2004
Cataract is a small press I run with writer Paolo Chianta. Our projects are collected in the Cataract Publishing and Shop sections of the site, you can follow our work in progress by checking our blog. We have a new project in the works which will reach further than the hand made book format, look here from time to time for updates.
A selection of Cataract titles can be found on the Shop page and at the following bookshops:
Shepherds Bookbinders Ltd (formerly Falkiner Fine Paper) 76 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AR